TITLE: Information Systems Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Information Systems
REPORTS TO: Information Systems Manager
Full-time (40 hours/week) Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. plus rotational weeknight, weekend, and holiday on call hours. Some varying shifts for meetings/trainings, computer work, and upgrades at times of least disruption. Benefit eligible position.
The Information Systems Analyst role is to plan, design, develop, maintain, administer, and launch efficient information systems in support of core organizational functions. Systems Analyst will provide help desk support, systems administration, maintenance, and support for IS supported computer systems and equipment. Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment, evaluate and resolve customer information system problems and assist in maintaining software and hardware on computers, firewalls, switches, servers, and devices connected to the network. Ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network. Ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business and clinic tasks.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing, and configuring systems and applications
- Responsible for ensuring all pcs are up and running with the current software and helps maintain equipment
- Record, track, and document request using the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution. Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems. Assist with help desk functions to all staff
- Test to ensure problem has been adequately resolved and provide follow-up to each help desk request
- Assist in administration of servers, desktops computers, anti-virus, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Assist in maintenance, setup, backup, repair, upgrades, and troubleshooting of all network equipment and devices attached to the network
- Expectations are that the successful candidate will continue to expand his/her basic knowledge and capabilities with primary responsibilities increasing accordingly
- Prefer experience and/or skills in the following:
- Windows 20xx network administration experience or certification (to include understanding of TCP/IP/ DHCP, DNS,WINS etc.)
- Administration of Exchange, Corporate Anti-Virus, Client/Server Applications, Patch Management, Active Directory, Group policies, VMWare, phone communication systems etc.
- Network security and audits
- Wireless Configuration
- Internet access administration, configuration, and support
- PC assembly, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Printer troubleshooting and maintenance
- Software installation, configuration, maintenance, and support; windows-based environment
- User helpdesk support
- Sever backup-management and restore
- HIPAA Security regulations
- Planning and responding to system outages
- Associate degree in information systems/technology required with experience in applicate design, development, installation, and modifications in a hospital environment preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in computer systems support/administration preferred
- Previous healthcare computer experience preferred
- Self-motivated and organized
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot to find the root cause
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to push, pull or lift to 25 pounds. Occasionally able to push, pull or lift to 60 pounds. Ability to stand and/or sit for up to 2 hours at a time. Ability to use hand and arms for simple grasping, equipment placement, or facilitation techniques.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate offered employment will complete criminal background check and health requirements as condition of employment, including urine drug screen.
External applicants: Apply on-line at www.grantregional.com and attach an updated resume. Interviews will begin as qualified applicants are received so apply soon!