At Dubuque Bank & Trust, we’re your career destination!
Dubuque Bank & Trust is seeking an On-Site Manager to join our growing team in Cedar Rapids, IA. The On-Site Manager is responsible for day to day management of the frontline banking center staff, supporting branch sales and service, and a creating an exceptional customer experience by handling customer needs. This role is also responsible for the administration supervision and efficient daily operation of a full-service branch, including daily coaching, retail operations, consumer lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Company’s objectives.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Transaction/Sales Responsibilities:
1. Provides exceptional customer service while listening for sales opportunities, explains and promotes bank products or services to customers and actively participates in the referral program and strives to meet goals (as determined by individual bank).
2. Leads by example showcasing skills to deepen customer relationships with individuals and small business clients, maintaining contact commensurate with customer potential and value. Activities include mining existing customers and prospects; and working with Commercial, Business Banking, Mortgage, Wealth Management, and Financial Consulting to cross-sell products and services as appropriate.
3. Provides customer service in whatever capacity is needed i.e., processing transactions at the teller line, opening/closing accounts, etc.
4. Utilize the CRM system and update frequently with calling efforts and pipeline details. Researches and develops marketing opportunities unique to the banking center.
5. Resolves customer complaints
B. Operational Responsibilities:
1. Monitors and reviews banking center security procedures and controls access to vault and cash drawers
2. Ensures the banking center is compliant for scheduled audits and branch reviews
3. Knows and follows bank policies and procedures and communicates updates to banking center employees
4. Responsible for efficiently and appropriately staffing the branch to ensure business needs are met both on the transactional and sales sides
5. Oversees the operational excellence of the banking center
6. Must be conscious of security and comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties
7. Coaches the banking center team to ensure the customer experience strategy is followed to deliver a consistent, positive experience for all customers
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
9. Respond to false alarms and requests from law enforcement for assistance during business hours. In addition, is an after-hour contact person for law enforcement.
C: SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Directly supervises the Universal Bankers, Senior Personal Bankers and Associate Bankers.
2. Serves as head of onboarding and new team member orientation for all new retail team members in the sales area.
3. Coaches and mentors banking center staff to promote individual growth and development
4. Creates a positive atmosphere that encourages productivity and teamwork among all banking center staff
5. Works with Heartland’s recruitment team to hire the most qualified and talented individuals to fill open positions
6. Provides information on-going communication to department and staff regarding expectations and performance
7. Addresses and resolves all performance concerns and issues in a timely manner
8. Resolves customer concerns or complaints.
9. Prepares and conducts annual performance reviews in a timely manner
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. 3-5 years of experience in banking, business development, personal banking, business banking or branch management required
2. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience required.
3. Proven experience in customer service
4. Previous sales or branch management experience preferred
5. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
6. Knowledgeable in business loan and deposit products and general knowledge of small business needs, personal deposit and consumer loan products, Wealth Management, Treasury Management, fixed annuities, brokerage products and other bank services, and Federal regulations as well as bank policies and procedures.
• Talent Development – We provide resources to support internal career growth
• Recognition and Reward – We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
• Corporate Citizenship – We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
• Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
• Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
• Paid time off, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
• Tuition Benefit plan
• 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
• Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
• Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
• Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at https://htlf.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Dubuque-Bank-Careers/jobs