Are you the type of person with an organized set of Tupperware, where each piece always has a lid? Are you someone who takes charge to ensure order reigns over chaos? Are you motivated to learn quickly and constantly? We are looking for a detail-oriented person to handle the day-to-day servicing of great clients who shows the aptitude for developing into a full-service Account Manager. We want to hear more about your skills managing projects and relationships if:
- You’re a team player with exceptional communication skills and can work effectively with our staff and clients
- You thrive on thinking strategically and are able to turn mountains into molehills
- You have the ability to juggle many tasks at once and deliver accuracy an on deadlines
- You understand and live by agency math (hint: look it up, it’ll be part of the interview)
- You have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related field; recent college grads are encouraged to apply
This is a full-time position with an attractive compensation package.
If you’re interested in learning more about how your knowledge and experience could impact our organization and advance your career, visit www.shootforthemoon.com/careers to submit your cover letter and resume.