Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 02/08/2024
- Heat and form metal parts and components using hand tools, torch, plasma cutter/ carbon arc or other welding equipment;
- Properly position material/parts to be welded.
- Accurately operate and read measuring devices.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Train and work in various areas of production as needed
- Passed weld test either through pre-employment test
- Ability to effectively perform job tasks with little to no quality defects or guidance
- Willingness to learn
- High School Diploma or equivalent