Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 11/20/2023
We are looking for Housekeepers to work as needed (mostly weekends), able to work with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Notify superiors on any damages and deficits
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
Requirements and skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com or call 563-556-3040.
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer