Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 02/08/2024
- Assist with and execute the stores business plan by working with the owner and other members of the leadership team,
- Setting goals for store team to execute and succeed,
- Training and new hire orientation to clearly communicate job expectations;
- Monitor each team member’s performance and job contributions,
- Provide ongoing and productive constructive criticism for continual team improvements,
- Prepare team members’ schedules and approve schedules completed by to meet staffing requirement for different day parts and different seasonal demands.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Convenience store and/or casual dining management experience preferred, but not required – will train!
- ServSafe certified or approved equivalent – will help obtain if needed.
- Work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Work around allergen products
To be considered for this position please contact 563.875.7030 or email email@example.com.
This position is available immediately!
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer