Diamond Jo Casino
Posted On 02/07/2024
Responsible for helping in all daily functions related to the receiving, warehousing and direct issuance of goods and services received at the property or properties assigned. The Receiver must have average working knowledge of receiving and warehousing operations. Receiver must have average knowledge of all Stratton Warren functions as related to the receiving process – specifically printing receiving worksheets, creating Receivers, Purchase Order research, Vendor research, and historical research.
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Assist in the unloading of goods from delivery trucks
- Responsible for following all processes and procedures of the receiving dock including but not limited to proper receipt of product, delivery of product, and resolving discrepancies with deliveries.
- Compare invoices and/or delivery documents provided by the vendor to the Purchase Order to verify quantity, and quality, are correct. This may involve the weighing of product, counting, and sorting of product to ensure product meets Boyd Gaming specifications and standards.
- Spot check product with catch weights using the scale provided at dock. Print verified weights on receiving worksheet using scale printer.
- Resolve delivery discrepancies – have delivery document changed by the driver so that invoice or delivery documents are correct before signing.
- Accurately update receiving documents in the purchasing system.
- Transport product to appropriate location (e.g., warehouse, refrigerator, freezer, food & beverage outlets, etc.)
- Assist fellow team members with checking in, stocking, rotating, and organizing product, as needed
- Responsible for following all processes and procedures of the warehouse including but not limited to filling issue requisitions, updating issue requisitions, delivery of product to all outlets, proper rotation of stock ensuring FIFO is in place, responding to the needs of all outlets and departments.
- Ensure all Non-PO packages (guest packages, samples, warranty work etc.) are logged accurately and legibly on the package/freight log sheets.
- Ensure proper signature(s) are obtained on the issue requisition(s) at delivery of product.
- Deliver products/orders (including freight), to the appropriate departments/outlets, as needed
- Ensure proper signature(s) are obtained on the package/freight log sheets at delivery of product.
- Assist warehouse management in the periodic Inventory processes.
- Help maintain the liquor tree, BIB, and Keg areas. Ensure product is refilled as directed by management.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and safety of the receiving dock, warehouse, refrigerators, freezers, and hallways.
- Follow departmental filing process as to help maintain proper document retention and storage
- Must consistently exhibit effective communication skills.
- All other duties assigned by management.