Quality Control Technician 1st shift
Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 09/09/2023
Quality Control Technician
Up to $60,000 / year + robust benefit package
Our client, a manufacturer in the Dubuque, IA area is seeking a first shift Quality Control Technician. In this role you will be part of our Quality team and perform inspections across all stages of production, develop and maintain inspection reports. You will also assist in defining and implementing robust process controls and solutions.
The Quality Control Technician collaborates with internal team members and departments of drafting reports for review of solutions and maintain calibration of quality control equipment. This is a direct hire opportunity, meaning the right fit candidate will go directly onto the hiring company’s payroll and receive their robust full benefits package.
What we’d like you to bring to the opportunity:
- Technical degree (2- or 4-year degree)
- 2 years of inspection / production experience using test equipment and measurement tools
- Working knowledge of mathematical concepts to include: fractions, ratios, etc.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal collaboration with peers, suppliers and customers
- Analytical problem-solving skills, assess a situation, establish possibly solutions and execute a best possible option. Ability to think quickly, employ sound judgement, take timely action.
Interested in learning more? Please share a copy of your professional resume with Amanda@careerpros.com