Material Moving Worker, All Others
Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 11/20/2023
Performs manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, and delivering a variety of materials, parts and supplies to production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick and deliver parts to the production lines.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand or fork truck.
- Operating forklift, pallet jack, and tugger.
- Willingness to cross train into other departments.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Overtime will be required from time to time and this may require weekends.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by management.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Fork truck experience is a plus.
- Demonstrate proficiency in day to day responsibilities of the position.
- Self-motivated; takes initiative and works with a minimum of supervision.
- Lift up to 45 pounds on occasion.
- Work in a fast pace environment.
- Exposure to materials and noise levels which are moderate to loud.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer