MANAGER CASINO CAGE
Diamond Jo Casino
Posted On 11/16/2023
Accountable for all revenues held in the cage. Protects casino cage assets by implementing accounting and documentation policies and procedures, monitoring transactions, and ensuring compliance with company internal controls, policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Oversee day to day operations of casino cage and credit departments.
- Hire, supervise, train, evaluate work performance, coach, discipline, and schedule team members.
- Instruct cage personnel on proper procedures and performance of job duties.
- Coordinate information and tasks with various appropriate departments, interacting with said departments through performance of cage tasks.
- Direct and coordinate activities of credit office to secure payment on outstanding markers and returned checks through proper established collection procedures.
- Monitor and enforce applicable company policies and procedures, laws, and gaming regulations and completion of all requisite paperwork.
- Maintain customer credit history records.
- Report and research any cage variance.
- Responsible for year-end chip count.
- Maintain supplies necessary to the department.
- Resolve customer complaints and disputes.
- Other duties as assigned by management.