Maintenance Worker, Machinery
Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 09/09/2023
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Our client, located in the Cascade area, is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic that will install, maintain and repair machinery and equipment.
1st shift: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm, rotating Saturdays 5am-10am
Wage: Based on experience
- Visually inspects and test machinery and equipment.
- Monitor machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machine and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans out lubricates shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Conduct preventive maintenance of all machinery as scheduled by Facility Manager.
- Repairs and maintains physical structure or establishment. Maintains air compressor and nitrogen system daily.
- Installs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers as instructed by facility manager.
- Sets up and operates machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- Experience in industrial machine maintenance
- PLC and electrical experience
- Experience with CNC machines
To apply: Please email your resume to email@example.com or call 563.845.0553
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer