Maintenance Worker, Machinery
Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 11/20/2023
SHIFTS: 6AM-6PM OR 6PM-6AM
WAGE: $30.29/HOUR + SHIFT DIFF FOR NIGHT SHIFT
SIGN ON BONUS: $2500
• Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
• Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
• Inspect or test damaged machine parts, and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
• Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair
• Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
• Follow and enforce all safety rules, including but not limited to Lock Out/Tag Out (LOTO) procedures
• Hold blood lead levels low by adhering to good safety practices.
• Provide ideas/solutions to equipment improvement and participate on miscellaneous improvement teams.
• Communicate with coworkers to coordinate installations or repairs
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Continuous standing, lifting, bending, and twisting
• Occasionally required to work in extreme environmental conditions (hot, cold, humid)
• Must wear personal protective equipment such as gloves, respirator, safety glasses, and steel toed shoes, hearing protection, etc., as outlined in established department PPE policy.
• Must be able to do some heavy lifting.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer