Maintenance Worker, Machinery
Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 11/20/2023
CNC MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
The CNC Maintenance Technician's primary responsibility is troubleshooting CNC equipment and ensuring Preventative Maintenance (PM) procedures are completed. The technician will also support the documentation of PM completion records and procedures.
Additionally, the qualified candidate will:
- Repair CNC Machinery, Manual Machine and Machining Centers
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain machine tool equipment and controls
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, and software, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Use machine tool manuals, technical documents, and internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Identify and replace parts as necessary
- Complete testing and adjust of parts as needed
- General facilities maintenance
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience with CNC controls.
- 2 years of experience with troubleshooting and repair.
- Ability to read part manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides.
- Demonstrated high degree of industrial mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical aptitude and repair abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with electrical test equipment, electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
If interested in this role, please call (319) 465-3653 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SEDONA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER