Laborer or Freight, Stock, and Material Mover, Hand
Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 09/09/2023
Route Delivery – Full-time
SHIFT M-F, 8a – 5p, with some Saturdays
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and deliver scheduled products (salt, chemicals, bottled water, misc. other supplies) in an efficient, safe, and timely manner.
- Load and unload truck. Ensure that all material necessary for the day’s work is on the truck.
- Assist where needed with equipment installations and/or preparing equipment for install
- Communicate clearly and positively with customers
- Always keep customer’s property secure, i.e. house, keys, security code, lockbox combination, and pets.
- Support service and installation technicians when additional help is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle repetitive weight of 80 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic mechanical skills are a plus
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS PRE EMPLOYMENT SCREEN
If interested in this position, please call Monica at (319) 465-3653 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.