HOST PERSON SPECIALTY ROOM
Diamond Jo Casino
Posted On 02/07/2024
Responsible for the greeting and seating of all guests in a restaurant specialty room.
- Seat and greet guests in a friendly and timely manner.
- Ensure assigned outlet is opened and closed properly and on time.
- Interact with management or casino guests requesting reservations or with comps.
- Assists in set-up and proper operation of dining area to include but not limited to: linen, flowers, candles, tableware, etc.
- Notify management of all V.I.P presence.
- Maintain foyer and dining areas in accordance with established standards.
- Stock all service items necessary.
- Performs all other side duties as requested by Supervisor to provide the optimal service to guests.
- Adhere to all applicable policies, procedures and regulations.