GRAPHIC DESIGNER II
Posted On 01/15/2024
The Designer II will support all areas as needed by conceptualizing, designing, and producing both internal communication materials and advertising materials including; drawings, posters, pop materials, signage, print advertising, direct mail, certificates, coupons, and a variety of other visual materials. The Designer II will handle projects from concept though completion meeting deadlines and supporting the product brand through concept development and design.
- Create overall graphic designs as well as specific designs for all departments.
- Recognize priorities, formulate schedules, establish work objectives, understand project need, and organize work.
- Communicate with outside production to ensure that jobs are produced properly and collect necessary information to produce jobs.
- Perform type setting, copy writing, and prepare photos and illustrations for production as needed.
- File manages all jobs, electronically, and manually.
- Meet with other employees to open advertising jobs as needed and to clarify job objectives.
- Identify any signage needs throughout the property.
- Maintain skill level consistent with correct graphic arts professional standards through training and independent research.