Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 02/08/2024
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
- Positions parts and components by using templates or reading measurements.
- Installs components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed components.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations. Wears proper personal protective equipment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed
- Must have good attention to detail
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Must be able to stand for full shift and lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED