Design Engineer - heavy equipment industry
Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 09/09/2023
Design Engineer – Large Equipment
Location: NE Iowa
Compensation: Up to $95,000 / year
Days Monday – Friday – Direct Hire
As a Design Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in our product development process. Your expertise will drive the creation of innovative equipment designs that meet market demands and customer requirements. Collaborating with cross-functional teams, you will have the opportunity to contribute from concept generation through to prototype development and final production. Daily tasks will include CAD modeling, manufacturing software entry, problem-solving and communicating with design and production teammates. This is a direct hire opportunity, where the right fit candidate will go directly onto the hiring company’s payroll.
What we’d like you to bring to the table:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Agricultural Engineering
- 2-5 years of CAD experience (heavy equipment machinery design preferred) in a manufacturing environment
- Working experience in manufacturing ERP system(s)
- Understanding of manual and robotic machining (mill, lathe, bandsaws, and welding)
- Communication – Ability to read, write and speak English. Must be able to articulate ideas and plans and communicate these accurately and effectively to others.
Interested in learning more? Please share a copy of your professional resume with: Amanda@careerpros.com and text directly: 563.663.9119