Bilingual Packaging Technicians
Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 02/08/2024
- Monitoring bulk packaging equipment to ensure proper filling and weights are being maintained for tote boxes and super sacks.
- Filling poly bags or paper bags to appropriate weights, ensuring a proper seal is achieved, and stacking onto a pallet.
- Working on pillow packaging line by transferring cereal bags from conveyor belt into the corresponding case used for packaging, making sure the proper number of bags are in the case.
- Make sure that no rejected or lightweight cereal bags are packed. Inspect that the correct code date is being used on the bag is correct and all bags have a good seal.
- Ensure that every cereal bag is properly patted down and properly placed in its case. Filling boxes into case erector when running low.
- Must be able to write the qty down on production paperwork and place the label on the finished pallet.
- Be able to add tape to tape machine.
- Bring in pallets and inspect them to ensure quality is what we want.
- Keep all work areas neat and organized and sweep areas to keep them clean.
- Performs other duties assigned by Operator or lead personnel.
- Identify correct code dates, identify bad boxes and improperly seal cereal bags.
- Use a pallet jack to move heavy pallets throughout the area.
- Stand for the entire shift excluding breaks and lunch.
- Communicate effectively with other co-workers.
- Work weekend and overtime if necessary
- Proficient in Spanish and English both written and verbal