Diamond Jo Casino
Posted On 08/10/2023
Maintain established bar stock levels by transporting cases of beverages from walk-in coolers to bar. Prepare written requisitions to maintain appropriate stock levels. Maintain supplies of ice, glassware, drink garnishes, etc. for bars.
- Maintain established bar stock levels by transporting cases of beer, bottled water, liquor, etc. from walk-in coolers to bar.
- Prepare written requisitions for stock.
- Maintain supplies of ice, glassware, drink garnishes, and keep fresh fruit rotated.
- Clean and maintain all areas of bar.
- Restock kegs of beer (approximately 50 pounds) in the walk-in coolers.
- Clean reach-in coolers and rotate bottled beer.
- Empty trash bins in bar area and transport to proper refuse bin.
- Receive and fulfill beverage orders from guests, cocktail servers, and bartenders.
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to standard beverage recipes.
- Operate cash registers, and accurately complete transactions according to standardized procedures.