ASST MANAGER FOOD & BEVERAGE
Diamond Jo Casino
Posted On 10/01/2023
Oversee daily operations of food and beverage outlets. Responsible for personnel matters including but not limited to interviewing, hiring, scheduling, coaching, evaluating, and discharging. Ensure that all company and regulatory policies and standards are consistently met. Maintain proper supplies of products and conduct inventory as prescribed.
- Create, monitor, and forecast daily and monthly departmental profit and loss reports.
- Monitor service abilities to ensure all executed guest service falls within established standards.
- Develop and maintain menu concepts. Develops restaurant design.
- Taste food samples.
- Direct, motivate, and provide on-going support to both front of the house and back of the house managers.
- Investigate complaints relative to faulty cooking or quality of ingredients.
- Ability to make product and equipment purchasing decisions that benefit the hotel.
- Interact with Warehouse Operations and Purchasing Director.
- Initiate projects to improve productivity or efficiency for front or back of house staff.