Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 11/20/2023
Monday – Friday 8am – 5p
Up to $18/hour
Temporary with potential to hire
Sedona is partnering with a local Dyersville manufacturing is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist in managing the day-to-day front office. The right fit individual will provide reception and data entry support by answering the main business line, taking messages and/or transferring calls. They will provide general office support such as copying, filing and other miscellaneous duties. This role is a temporary on-going position with a potential to hire.
What you get to do:
- Answers telephone and provides information/assistance or routes caller to appropriate staff member
- Takes phone messages and delivers them to appropriate individuals
- Greets visitors to the office and directs them to appropriate individual
- Establishes and maintains permanent files; files and retrieves files as requested
- Monitors and orders office supplies
What we need from you:
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate's degree or higher is a plus.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
If interested in this position, please submit a copy of your professional resume to: Dyersville@careerpros.com or call: 563-875-7030
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.