2nd Shift Superintendent
Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 11/20/2023
SUPERINTENDENT - 2ND SHIFT
LOCATION: WITHIN 10 MILES MANCHESTER, IA
- Establish quality standards, methods, policies and procedures by studying product requirements, obtaining engineer consultations, determining equipment and facility budgets.
- Assign responsibilities, delegate authority, recruit, select, orientate and train employees.
- Develop production plan by collaborating with multiple departments.
- Complete production plan, by scheduling, establishing priorities, monitoring progress while resolving any problems.
- Establish preventative maintenance, contract with special maintenance services, maintain equipment inventories and evaluate new equipment.
- Achieve financial objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, compiling and studying costs
- Prepare reports from summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Identify safety concerns by surveying environmental, occupational and operational hazards.
- Bachelors in Engineering
- 5 years supervisory experience out of manufacturing
- Communication exceptional both written and verbal
- Highly proficient MS Office
- Negotiation skills a must
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong leadership-results driven
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer