2nd Shift Paint Lead
Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 09/09/2023
2ND SHIFT PAINT LINE LEAD
HOURS: MONDAY THRU FRIDAY 3:30PM TO 2:00AM, TRAINING ON DAYS
LOCATION: ONSITE, MANCHESTER, IA
A Manchester company is seeking experienced 2nd Shift Industrial Paint Lead. Painters will use an air assisted, airless painting system (wet paint). This job is responsible for performing a full range of specialized coating projects by applying a full range of specialized coating through the operation of paint spraying equipment and training employees, leading the group.
- Identify and obtain pertinent information from shop order and shop drawings regarding painting requirements.
- Set-up and operate spray paint systems and pressure-pot spray systems to apply prime coat paint and top coat paints. Work with solvents, cleaners, paints and coatings.
- Move components by operating an overhead crane, using safe work habits.
- Assists in prepping components, sanding and reworking paint.
- Verifies specifications by conducting a self-inspection.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following operating procedures.
- Resolves paint problems by adjusting processes to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Document actions by completing production, quality and time forms.
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support overall operation of company.
- Train and lead the group
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year industrial painting experience with leadership experience
- Basic understanding of shop math
- Ability to read blueprints, specifications and follow procedures
- Ability to repetitively lift 50lbs and occasionally up to 100lbs
- Ability to wear respirator
Please email resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer