Sedona Staffing Services
Posted On 01/17/2022
50% Travel within the U.S.
This position will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for performing skill journey-level work on greenhouses and other structures. Will be traveling and working with vendors to understand their greenhouses and systems for installation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Learn and be able to set-up greenhouse control systems along with teaching and training others to program the systems whether in person, remotely or virtually
- Responsible for working with outside vendors to understand their greenhouse systems
- Assist with installing greenhouses and systems at client site
- Troubleshoot concerns or issues and perform root cause analysis to determine cause of issues or concerns.
- Install new electrical wiring or equipment according to the National Electrical Code and company electrical standards
- Maintain or assist in repairing equipment and systems
- Responsible for plumbing on irrigation systems and perform maintenance on systems (plumbing, electrical, inspection, repair and automated equipment and other PLC controlled automation systems)
- Be available for critical emergency situations that may require a response to act quickly, troubleshoot or leave to travel to a client site
- Be safety conscious, complete job safety analysis and strive for a safe environment abiding by company and OSHA regulations at all times
- Responsible for lockout/tagout procedures as mandated by company policies and OSHA
- Domestic travel up to 50% of the time
- Be flexible to be available on call as required off of work hours as needed or on the weekend
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Experience working with MS Office Suite
• Experience with methods, equipment and materials used in the electrical trade
• Strong technical and analytical aptitude, willing and able to research and learn complex topics with minimal guidance
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple activities/projects
• Must have strong communication skills with an ability to effectively manage conflict
• Experience with project scheduling and management of multiple projects
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Experience with principals of electronic theory as applied to electrical and electronic circuits, wiring and electrical equipment
• PLC knowledge including programming, troubleshooting preferred but not required
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics, shop drawings
• Must be able to be on call when needed off of work hours or on the weekends as necessary
• Will need to have a valid driver’s license for the travel requirement
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Current journey level experience and license is preferred and at least two years of experience
• 1-2 years of plumbing experience required
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• First Aid, CPR Certification is a plus
Please contact Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer