Consumer Lending Representative (Consumer Lending Processor)
Dupaco Community Credit Union
Posted On 01/12/2022
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to help someone reach their goals of driving their dream car or getting that trendy new kitchen at home? As a Consumer Lending Representative at Dupaco you will hear the excitement in our member's voices as you assist them in completing the loan process to achieve these exciting milestones. It doesn't stop there... You'll be able to deploy your strong attention to detail, your ability to multi-task like a pro, and your gift to communicate strongly with anyone, in any scenario (phone, email, or in-person). Are you prepared to bring these skills, your professional image, and your desire for success to one Iowa's Top Workplaces? Come join Dupaco’s Consumer Lending Department as a Consumer Lending Representative!
- Answering loan related member questions via phone, email, and face to face.
- Processing member service requests from branches (title releases, title changes, mortgage releases, etc.).
- Consulting with members for closing and explain all documentation.
- Processing and funding consumer loan products (auto loan, personal loan, VISA, etc.).
- Auditing files to ensure that all loan documentation is accurate and complete and are in compliance with existing regulations, including Dupaco Community Credit Union loan policies and procedures.
- Articulating loan payoff quotes for auto loans, unsecured loans and home equity loans.
- Cross trained on the Paid Loan Reports and send letters and applicable paperwork to members.
- Providing proper explanations to members on ancillary products and refer members to the appropriate products and services.
- Assisting in training employees on loan processing procedures and technology.
- High school diploma or equivalent (ie. GED)
- Two years of college or equivalent experience in the financial industry preferred
- Outstanding member service skills to provide quality service to members, potential members and coworkers
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to adjust your communication style to your audience and handle difficult conversations in a tactful and professional manner
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to navigate between multiple programs and utilize dual computer screens
- Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Monday – Friday: 8:20 AM - 5:30 PM
- Every-other Friday: 9:20 AM - 6:00 PM
- Every-third Saturday 8:20 AM - 12:30 PM