Business Application Manager
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C.
Posted On 12/16/2021
Honkamp Krueger & Co., P.C., a top 100 CPA firm, is seeking a self-motivated and driven professional to join our team as a business application manager.
The business application group provides strategic support of business applications used by the firm. If you have a technical background along with project management skills and the desire to lead a team, this position is for you!
- Collaborate with business users and managers: setting project priorities, and defining scope
- Assist in piloting and deploying new products and upgrades to existing applications
- Lead business development process and automation projects
- Develop a deep understanding of operational systems, processes and procedures including areas such as Time and Billing, Workflow, Document Management and CRM
- Provide ongoing consulting and expertise in key areas of focus
- Provide direction to supervised personnel regarding projects
The ideal candidate:
The business application manager will have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Strong leadership, management, and customer service skills
- Experience with data management and CRM administration
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support the physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs